COVID-19 Customer Update
INFINITI of Clarendon Hills is committed to the health and safety of all of our guests and staff. We are taking extra precautions and have implemented a high standard of cleanliness in order to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a safe, clean work environment.
We want you to feel confident when visiting our dealership. We have enhanced our daily cleaning procedures in the interest of our guests and employees’ health and safety. In addition to nightly dealership cleanings, we have trained staff to sanitize all surfaces multiple times per day and other procedures recommended by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) to reduce the risk of spread and exposure.
We have gone over the enhanced cleaning that we will be performing throughout the regular hours of operation with our entire staff.
- All entry and exit handles will be wiped with Lysol disinfectant wipes after each arrival and departure of a client
- All inbound client cars will get a wipe down on the door handle, steering wheel, shift lever, then covered in plastic wrap
- All loaners will be wiped down upon arrival and departure with disinfectant wipes that are 99.9% effective
- All entrances and exits have been sprayed where there is foot traffic and where clients and employees gather
- All test/guest drive cars will be wiped down before and after use
We are being as proactive as possible to prevent the spread of the disease and maintain a safe and healthy work environment and stay ahead of the curve. We have two staff members in yellow vests and their task for the day is to clean and disinfect the various surfaces around the building.
At this time, our dealership is open for business during the hours reflected on the website. If we are made aware of any condition in our dealership that would compromise the health and safety of our customers or employees, know that we would take all necessary measures to address the issue immediately.
We recommend appointments to limit your time at the dealership. We also offer an Online Service Scheduler and a Digital Retailing tool. Please take full advantage of these options at this time.
INFINITI of Clarendon Hills is committed to delivering a buying experience that focuses on customer satisfaction and well-being. We are asking our employees to follow all CDC guidelines. Each team members has been instructed to greet customers with a smile and distance themselves from any close contact, as recommended by health agencies.
We value your business and appreciate your understanding and commitment as we navigate this very unusual situation.