2021 INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity
How much can the new INFINITI QX80 tow? The INFINITI QX80 towing capacity maxes out at 8,500 pounds, allowing you to tow a fishing boat or pop-up camper with ease for those long Elmhurst getaways. The QX80 also sports a variety of other towing features and amenities to help you get the most out of every destination. Learn about the INFINITI QX80 towing features with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills, and then feel free to peruse our QX80 inventory to find the perfect QX80 for you.
INFINITI QX80 Engine & Performance
Powering the QX80 is a durable 5.6L V8 engine capable of giving you a little extra punch on the Downers Grove roads. To see how the INFINITI QX80 can help you take on anything the roads can throw at you, here are the engine specs of the QX80:
- 8,500 pounds of towing capacity
- 400 horsepower
- 413 pound-feet of torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
Other INFINITI QX80 Towing Features
What else does the INFINITI QX80 offer besides exceptional towing power? The INFINITI QX80 towing capacity is expertly complemented by some of the following features:
- The Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch attaches to your trailer easily and is equipped with a 7-pin wiring harness with a cover.
- The Hill Start Assist feature holds the brake pedals while you shift your foot from the brake pedals to the gas pedals to prevent rolling in reverse downhill.
- Trailer Sway Control automatically adjusts your vehicle to keep your trailer in control on the Westmont roads.
- The available Hydraulic Body Control Motion System helps to reduce body roll making an overall smoother ride.
- All-Mode 4WD® offers you Tow Mode, which modifies traction control and allows you to manage your cargo.
- The Around View® Monitor equipped with Moving Object Detection gives you a 360° view of the surrounding traffic to allow for safer lane changes.
- The Available ProASSIST Package is equipped with Smart Rearview Mirror to enhance the wide-angle view of your trailer, which appears on the LCD display screen.
- You have 16.6 cubic feet of cargo space available, allowing you to haul all of your belongings with plenty of room to spare.
- The Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Level Headlights allow you to tow after dark and automatically adjusts your lights to the light levels wherever you are.
Explore the different capabilities and unique features of the different QX80 trims with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills to see which configuration is the right fit for you.
Explore the QX80 with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
More from INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
The INFINITI QX80 is here, and people can’t stop raving about this subtly capable SUV. Read the 2021 INFINITI QX80 safety ratings and overall reviews with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills to see how this vehicle can give your Elmhurst commute or weekend travels a much-needed upgrade. Then, feel free to visit INFINITI of Clarendon Hills online or in-person to explore our…
The INFINITI QX50 has the exterior performance capabilities you need to get you across Elmhurst without a hitch and the interior amenities to keep you comfortable. Take a look at the 2021 INFINITI QX50 configurations and their available features with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills to see which configuration is the ideal fit for your daily commute or weekend…
The reviews are in, and people can’t stop raving about the new INFINITI QX50. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out the latest 2021 INFINITI QX50 reviews with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills and see what people are saying about this capable and luxurious SUV. Then, feel free to visit our dealership near Elmhurst to explore our…