2021 INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity
How much can the new INFINITI QX80 tow? The INFINITI QX80 towing capacity maxes out at 8,500 pounds, allowing you to tow a fishing boat or pop-up camper with ease for those long Elmhurst getaways. The QX80 also sports a variety of other towing features and amenities to help you get the most out of every destination. Learn about the INFINITI QX80 towing features with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills, and then feel free to peruse our QX80 inventory to find the perfect QX80 for you.
INFINITI QX80 Engine & Performance
Powering the QX80 is a durable 5.6L V8 engine capable of giving you a little extra punch on the Downers Grove roads. To see how the INFINITI QX80 can help you take on anything the roads can throw at you, here are the engine specs of the QX80:
- 8,500 pounds of towing capacity
- 400 horsepower
- 413 pound-feet of torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
Other INFINITI QX80 Towing Features
What else does the INFINITI QX80 offer besides exceptional towing power? The INFINITI QX80 towing capacity is expertly complemented by some of the following features:
- The Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch attaches to your trailer easily and is equipped with a 7-pin wiring harness with a cover.
- The Hill Start Assist feature holds the brake pedals while you shift your foot from the brake pedals to the gas pedals to prevent rolling in reverse downhill.
- Trailer Sway Control automatically adjusts your vehicle to keep your trailer in control on the Westmont roads.
- The available Hydraulic Body Control Motion System helps to reduce body roll making an overall smoother ride.
- All-Mode 4WD® offers you Tow Mode, which modifies traction control and allows you to manage your cargo.
- The Around View® Monitor equipped with Moving Object Detection gives you a 360° view of the surrounding traffic to allow for safer lane changes.
- The Available ProASSIST Package is equipped with Smart Rearview Mirror to enhance the wide-angle view of your trailer, which appears on the LCD display screen.
- You have 16.6 cubic feet of cargo space available, allowing you to haul all of your belongings with plenty of room to spare.
- The Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Level Headlights allow you to tow after dark and automatically adjusts your lights to the light levels wherever you are.
Explore the different capabilities and unique features of the different QX80 trims with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills to see which configuration is the right fit for you.
Explore the QX80 with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
More from INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
The 2022 INFINITI QX60 has an athletic body and powerful presence. Every aspect of the design has you in mind. When you drive around Elmhurst, in the most exquisitely curated vehicle of our time you will know it’s true. Read on to learn more about the 2022 INFINITI QX60 price and trim levels with…
This year’s INFINITI QX55 is unconventional in design. You’re getting our classic crossover coupe with performance-focused features. The interior design is a combination of luxury, comfort, and innovation. The technology you get from the base trim level to the highest trim level, from the driver-assist technologies to the predictive safety features, makes it feel…
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 already makes a statement on Clarendon Hills roads with its luxurious interior and eye-catching color selection. But how does the QX50 do in terms of performance? If you’re someone who frequently hauls the family camper on weekend trips outside of Elmhurst, you’ll be thoroughly impressed with the new INFINITI QX50 towing capacity…