2021 INFINITI QX80 Reviews
The INFINITI QX80 is here, and people can’t stop raving about this subtly capable SUV. Read the 2021 INFINITI QX80 safety ratings and overall reviews with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills to see how this vehicle can give your Elmhurst commute or weekend travels a much-needed upgrade. Then, feel free to visit INFINITI of Clarendon Hills online or in-person to explore our INFINITI QX80 inventory and leave your own dashing review.
INFINITI QX80 Features
Before we jump into the 2021 INFINITI QX80 reviews, let’s take a look at some of the features that come with this stunning new vehicle. Here are some of the highlighted features of the INFINITI QX80 that are sure to make every Downers Grove drive more enjoyable:
- Dual-climate control
- INFINITI InTouch™ with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Smart RearView Mirror
- 17-speaker Bose Performance Audio
- Touchscreen navigation
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Second-row entertainment system
- Hydraulic Body Motion Control
- Available All-Mode 4WD®
- 400-hp 5.6L V8 engine
- Towing capacity of up to 8,500 pounds
- And more!
To see everything that the INFINITI QX80 has to offer, visit INFINITI of Clarendon Hills online or in-person. Plus, see how you can save on every purchase with our ongoing new vehicle specials.
What the Experts Are Saying
Without further ado, let’s take a look at what the experts are saying. When we say experts, we’re not just talking about any automobile reviewers in Westmont. We’ve examined reviews from some of the leading experts in the automotive industry, and the reviews couldn’t be any better. Here are some of the highlights from the 2021 INFINITI QX80 reviews:
- Car & Driver: “INFINITI’s big, handsome, and upscale QX80 SUV offers room for the whole family…” “The QX80’s roomy cabin can be outfitted with seven or eight seats, all of which offer a good amount of cushioning and genuine leather upholstery. Plus, INFINITIprovides many driver-assistance features for no additional charge.”
- U.S. News: “The QX80 is relatively agile and comfortable to drive for such a large SUV. It accelerates briskly and makes easy work of towing a trailer, and it comes packed with safety features. The first- and second-row seats are all-day comfortable as well.” “This V8 shuttles the QX80 up to speed briskly – going from zero to 60 mph takes about six seconds – and it offers strong passing power on the highway, as well as eager pulling power at lower speeds. The transmission provides smooth yet prompt gear changes for the most part, but it’s occasionally reluctant to downshift at times.”
- Edmunds:“Powerful V8 engine delivers strong acceleration and a high tow rating” “Commendable handling and braking for a big SUV” “The 2021 INFINITI QX80 combines the rugged construction of a traditional SUV and the upscale appointments of a luxury car.”
2021 INFINITI QX80 Safety Ratings
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has given the 2021 INFINITI QX80 a 4-star safety rating out of five stars. The 2021 INFINITI QX80 has not yet been rated by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The INFINITI QX80 comes with an impressive lineup of safety features and driver-assistance features to help you drive through Clarendon Hills with peace of mind.
Review the INFINITI QX80 at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
Now that you’ve read the 2021 INFINITI QX80 reviews, check out this SUV for yourself at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills. Contact us online and even apply for financing to get a head start on getting behind the wheel of your brand new INFINITI QX80 today.
Learn More at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
The 2022 INFINITI QX60 has an athletic body and powerful presence. Every aspect of the design has you in mind. When you drive around Elmhurst, in the most exquisitely curated vehicle of our time you will know it’s true. Read on to learn more about the 2022 INFINITI QX60 price and trim levels with…
This year’s INFINITI QX55 is unconventional in design. You’re getting our classic crossover coupe with performance-focused features. The interior design is a combination of luxury, comfort, and innovation. The technology you get from the base trim level to the highest trim level, from the driver-assist technologies to the predictive safety features, makes it feel…
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 already makes a statement on Clarendon Hills roads with its luxurious interior and eye-catching color selection. But how does the QX50 do in terms of performance? If you’re someone who frequently hauls the family camper on weekend trips outside of Elmhurst, you’ll be thoroughly impressed with the new INFINITI QX50 towing capacity…