2021 INFINITI QX50 Reviews
The reviews are in, and people can’t stop raving about the new INFINITI QX50. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out the latest 2021 INFINITI QX50 reviews with INFINITI of Clarendon Hills and see what people are saying about this capable and luxurious SUV. Then, feel free to visit our dealership near Elmhurst to explore our current QX50 inventory and leave your own dashing review.
Here’s What the Experts Are Saying
To get an idea of what people are saying about the new INFINITI QX50, we’ve compiled reviews from some of the biggest experts in the automotive industry. Here are some of the highlights of the 2021 INFINITI QX50 reviews from three different automotive experts:
- “With a handsome design and an innovative engine, the 2021 INFINITI QX50 has some desirable and unique qualities for a compact luxury crossover.”
- “…competitive limited and powertrain warranties, along with four years of roadside assistance.”
- “…the QX50 marks out its territory with a long list of standard driver assistance features, an ingenious variable-compression engine, and a wide range of trims…”
- Kelly Blue Book also touched on the impressive safety features of the QX50. Other highlight features noticed by Kelley Blue Book include the QX50’s sleek style, reasonable entry price, and advanced engineering.
- “This luxury crossover is loaded with features, costs thousands of dollars less than competitors, and is spacious for passengers and cargo alike.”
- “…while rivals generally stick to a conservatively upscale interior design, the QX50 bucks convention, offering an inspired cabin that looks like nothing else on the market.”
It’s easy to see how the INFINITI QX50 can help give your Downers Grove drives a serious upgrade. Curious about this vehicle’s safety? Check out the 2021 INFINITI QX50 safety ratings below.
2021 INFINITI QX50 Safety Ratings
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 has yet to be fully tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). But, it did receive a superior rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in crash avoidance and mitigation, which is the highest rating possible. To help keep you and your passengers safe on the Westmont roads, here are some of the standard safety features of the QX50:
- Blind-spot warning and intervention
- Around View® monitor with moving object detection
- Predictive forward-collision warning
- Forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- And more!
To explore all of the capabilities of this vehicle and see why people can’t stop raving about it, explore the INFINITI QX50 configurations at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills.
Review the INFINITI QX50 at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
Now that you’ve read the 2021 INFINITI QX50 reviews, come see the QX50 for yourself when you visit INFINITI of Clarendon Hills. Contact us to explore our inventory and save with our new vehicle specials.
More from INFINITI of Clarendon Hills
The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 release date is set for the fall of 2021*, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a preview of this upcoming SUV. While some of the details are still to be released, INFINITI of Clarendon Hills does have the latest on what you can expect for the 2022 INFINITI QX60 redesign, price, and…
The all-new INFINITI QX55 is on its way to reinvent the wheel and enhance your Elmhurst driving experience. However, you might be wondering what drivers and critics alike are currently saying about this upcoming model. Luckily, you don’t have to ask around as INFINITI of Clarendon Hills provides some of the latest 2022 INFINITI QX55 safety ratings and…
The 2022 INFINITI QX55 is on its way as the newest member of the iconic INFINITI family. The all-new INFINITI QX55 will come in three distinct trims, each with its own unique sense of style and flair that is sure to impress even the most experienced Elmhurst driver. Instead of waiting until it’s released, you…