How Much is the 2020 INFINITI Q50?
If you’re in the market for a luxury sedan that offers premium features, consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills. The Q50 price makes it an affordable option in its class and offers exceptional premium features and performance capabilities. INFINITI of Clarendon Hills will walk you through the INFINITI Q50 MSRP, configurations, and standard features to help you find the luxury sedan that’s perfect for your Downers Grove drives.
INFINITI Q50 MSRP
With the 2020 Q50, drivers will have five trim levels to choose from, each offering a rear- and all-wheel drive options. Let’s take a look at the INFINITI Q50 MSRP for each configuration:
- Q50 3.0t PURE: Base model starts at $36,400 MSRP, AWD starts at $38,400 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t LUXE: Base model starts at $38,850 MSRP, AWD starts at $40,850 MSRP
- Q50 Edition 30: Base model starts at $43,700 MSRP. AWD starts at $45,700 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t SPORT: Base model starts at $48,500 MSRP, AWD starts at $50,500 MSRP
- Q50 RED SPORT 400: Base model starts at $54,250 MSRP, AWD starts at $56,250 MSRP
The new Q50 is an affordable luxury sedan that’s sure to enhance your commute to Westmont. The 2020 Q50 also offers upgradeable package levels for additional features and premium interior styling.
INFINITI Q50 Packages
Drivers will have several different packages for each of the Q50 trim levels. Not every package is available on every model, so look around and see what each model has the offers that will benefit your day-to-day routine.
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE: Available on the 3.0t LUXE, this package adds features like heated front seats, INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation, power lumbar adjustment for the driver, and more.
- PROACTIVE PACKAGE: This package can be added to the 3.0t SPORT and RED SPORT 400 models and offers drivers Active Lane Control, Direct Adaptive Steering®, Distance Control Assist, Blind Spot Intervention®, and more.
- PROASSIST PACKAGE: Can be added to the 3.0t LUXE, and it adds excellent safety features like Around View® Monitor, Blind Spot Warning, Backup Collision Intervention®, and more.
- SENSORY PACKAGE: Add this to the Q50 RED SPORT 400, and get features like the BOSE® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo system, an Advanced Climate Control System, Enhanced Ambient Lighting, and more.
With the 2020 INFINITI Q50, finding the model that best suits your needs and budget has never been easier. Peruse our new Q50 inventory online to find the package and trim level that best fits you. To see how the Q50 compares to others in its class, compare the Q50 vs. Acura TLX when you visit INFINITI of Clarendon Hills. If you’re curious about a Q50 model at a lower starting price, then check out our used INFINITI Q50 inventory when you visit our dealership.
Explore the 2020 INFINITI Q50 Price Points in Clarendon Hills!
When it’s time to see the new INFINITI Q50 in person and experience everything it has to offer, visit our dealership! We can’t wait to get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. Be sure to explore our vehicle specials and Q50 lease offers for additional savings.
More on the INFINITI Q50
If you’re in the market for a luxury sedan that offers premium features, consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 at INFINITI of Clarendon Hills. The Q50 price makes it an affordable option in its class and offers exceptional premium features and performance capabilities. INFINITI of Clarendon Hills will walk you through the INFINITI Q50 MSRP, configurations, and standard features to help you…
The new INFINITI Q50 comes equipped with luxurious interior and exterior features, which you can further customize using genuine OEM INFINITI accessories. INFINITI of Clarendon Hills wants to help keep your vehicle protected with products like cargo mats and floor mats, as well as offer decorative elements to make your vehicle stand out on the Downers Grove roads. Explore…